Application Requirements & Eligibility
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS & ELIGIBILITY
- Registered as an active student at University of Malaya.
- Must complete TWO semesters of study in UM (one year) and must NOT be in the last semester of studies in UM.
- Have a grade point average of 3.00 or higher.
- Supported by the faculty.
- Possess a good command of the English Language.
- Have a good health condition.
- Be physically present in UM at the time of application.
- Must agree to enroll at the host institution as described in the program plan.
- Must agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the host institution or placement provider.
- Should demonstrate empathy and understanding of cultural difference.
- Should demonstrate excellent personal skills.
- Ready to be an ambassador of UM abroad and share experiences after returning from the student exchange programme.
- Agree to be responsible for the costs incurred. The students may seek other sources of sponsors including that provided by UM to subsidized some expenses including travel, accommodation, and daily stipend.
ASEAN IN TODAY'S WORLD (AsTW)
CURRENT OUTBOUND OPPORTUNITIES