LIST OF HOMESTAY & RETREAT PROGRAMMES, SEMESTER I, ACADEMIC SESSION 2018/2019
** The registration for the listed homestay programmes is now open
- International Exchange students are entitled to participate in ONE homestay programme only and it will be on first come first serve basis
- Registration for others is prohibited and registration can only be submitted once, and changes are not allowed to avoid any confusion or name duplication
- Upon registration of the programme, students MUST attend the programme. Students who have registered and failed to turn up for the programme will be penalized and barred from participating in future programmes.
- Students are required to abide by the rules and regulations being set by the university as well as the homestay management.
- Students are required to ensure their safety and security at all times and the university is not to be held liable for any damages, injuries or other losses sustained during the course of these activities.
- The meeting point for the pickup will be at 10th Residential College Main Gate and students are required to assemble by 8.30 a.m.
- Students may contact the accompanying official for each program for further details.
- Homestay Programs are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances and any deferment or postponement of change of date and venue will be let known to students.
For more details, students can visit the ISC counter or contact the officer in charge Mr. Gamal and Mr. Hidayat at 03-79677718 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.