LIST OF HOMESTAY & RETREAT PROGRAMMES, SEMESTER II, ACADEMIC SESSION 2017/2018
** The registration for the listed homestay programmes is open now.
- International Exchange students will be entitled to participate in ONE homestay (2 Days, 1 night) programme and ONE field trip programme.
- Students are required to choose the programmes that they are interested to participate in and register their names in the form provided. Programs are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances and any deferment or postponement of change of date and venue will be let known to students.
- Upon registration of the programme, students are required to attend the programme. Students who have registered and failed to turn up for the programme will be barred in participating in future programmes.
- Students are required to abide by the rules and regulations being set by the university as well as the homestay management.
- Students are required to ensure their safety and security at all times and the university is not to be held liable for any damages, injuries or other losses sustained during the course of these activities.
- The meeting point for the pickup will be at 10th Residential College Main Gate and student is required to assemble by 8.00 a.m.
- Full time international students are allow to participate in 1 day field trip programme but for the homestay/ retreat programmes, they may participate with payment. It is only limited to the students and not family members.
- Homestay Programme : RM 250 per pax
- Student may contact the accompanying official for each program for further details.
For more details, you student can go to ISC and meet Mr. Gamal or Mr. Collins