- Organizer/University/Institution must submit the full accommodation application to International Student Centre (ISC) at least one (1) month before the programme took place.
- The application must have list of :
- Name (participants)
- Passport Number
- Status (student/lecturer)
- Time & Date to Check in
- Duration (Start Date – End Date)
- Approval of application is subject to vacancies.
- Booking can only be made for at least 1 month before check in date. Rooms will be reserved for 30 days after the application approved. The University reserves the right to release the room after that period of duration.
- Each complete application will be process and International Student Centre (ISC) will announce the result within one (1) week after receiving the application. The application does not guarantee a place in the Residential College. All bookings are entertained on a ‘first-come-first-served’ basis.
- Non-Partner University/Free Mover
Organizer/University/Institution must pay for the accommodation fees for the students who are from non-partner Universities.
Organizer/University/Institution will get the accommodation fee waiver for the students who are from partner Universities. This condition is limited to a specific number of students if stipulated in an agreement between their home university and University of Malaya.