FACULTY OF EDUCATION
LISTS OF PROGRAMS OFFERED
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENT
• National Higher School Certificate (or an Advanced Level equivalent) with the grade 80% and above
• A Diploma from recognized Institutions with at least a CGPA of 3.00.
• Applicant may be required to undergo an interview session for certain selection programme before being accepted by the respective faculty.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
Students must obtain:
(i) A band of 5.0 and above in IELTS; or
(ii) A score of 500 (PBT), 173 (CBT) or 60 (IBT) and above in TOEFL; or
(iii) Pass in any equivalent English proficiency test approved and recognised by the University of Malaya.
CHANGE IN PROGRAMME OF STUDY
With reference to University of Malaya (first degree studies) regulations 2013, Clause 3 (3)(a) Change in Programme of Study, a student who has registered in a programme of study offered IS NOT ALLOWED to change the (that) programme of study.
STUDENT FEES FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2017/2018
1. Tuition fees are subject to UM Fees Committee approval and may change without prior notice.
2. Tuition fees above does not include Residential College Fees
3. Total fees displayed in USD are an estimate based on exchange rate range of USD1=MYR4.20 is subject to change due to exchange rate fluctuation
4. The above fee structure is applicable and shall take effect for the new students for 2017/2018 intake.
5. The fee schedule is correct at the time of printing. UM reserves the right to revise the fees mentioned above that are deemed necessary.